5 Surprising Perspectives about Online Schools
Source: KQED mindshift blog, May 2011
- Students get more one-on-one interaction with teachers, not less.
- Online courses are not necessarily easier than traditional courses.
- Online learning could work for unmotivated students, as well as for those who are self-disciplined.
- Online learning can create a lot more free time for extracurricular activities.
- Students can learn how to work cooperatively even without face-to-face interaction.
- Posted in: Online Learning